Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where can i get a $3,000 loan with a credit rating of 550. I have some bills I need to pay off now?

You are paying off bills with another bill! Did you ever try Consumer Credit Counseling? I believe it%26#039;s a free service and they help you reduce your payments maybe even lower your interest rate. I would try that first before you get deeper into debt.



Where can i get a $3,000 loan with a credit rating of 550. I have some bills I need to pay off now?

that would be pretty hard for you to get. you can try to apply at federal credit unions. a lot of them will offer you a smaller amount if you don%26#039;t get approved for the amount you request. i suggest you work on your credit asap just because of situations like this, so that you don%26#039;t have to worry if you%26#039;ll get approved or not. good luck!



Where can i get a $3,000 loan with a credit rating of 550. I have some bills I need to pay off now?

All the info is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment