Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can I find a website about how to fix my credit rating?

Here is a pretty good blog about how to take certain steps to fix or improve your credit rating and FICO score.....



http://fixingyourcredit.blogspot.com



_________



How can I find a website about how to fix my credit rating?

There is no easy fix. Start with annualcreditreport.com.



Pay your bills on time. Do not use all of your available credit. Always pay more than the minimum payment. Use credit wisely.



How can I find a website about how to fix my credit rating?

Get your credit report. Dispute any errors.



Pay off your credit cards. Anything over 30% of your available limit kills your score. Work on the highest interest rate card first, while paying minimums on the rest. When the highest rate card is paid off, move to the next till they are all paid.



After the credit cards are paid off, work on any negatives on your credit report. Start with the newest and work backwards. Work out settlements. Lump sum payments get the best deals. Payment plans need to be short term. Ask for deletion of the negative in return for payment. Get any settlement agreement in writing and do not give them access to your bank account.



Then you will need at least 24 months of consistent on time payment history to see your score increase.



There are no special tricks or quick fixes.



How can I find a website about how to fix my credit rating?

Talk about experience - there%26#039;s no easy way out.



Pay all your bills and cut your credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment