Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

You are on Chexsystems. Accounts that are put on %26quot;chexsystems%26quot; are on a network that all banks share to inform the other financial institutions that there could be outstanding balances owed, unpaid NSF%26#039;s..etc.



Once, reported the information stays in the system for five years and is not removed even if it is paid. In many cased it can get put on you credit report- (where it stays for seven yrs).



When you go to open an account with any other bank this information shows up in the system and prevents the banker from opening your account.



I can tell you that if you have made restitution, that is, paid whatever balances you owed and can prove that with a letter from them, you can open an account with virtually ANY of the areas regional banks.



Keep in mind it is at the banks discretion whether or not to open it so depending on you circumstances you even may be able to open it back at the bank that closed your account also.



Hope this helps



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

Bank of America will open an account for you as long as you do not have any outstanding NSF checks. (Note that this is not part of your credit rating, but banks DO check a database to see if you have a history of writing NSF checks).



You can even open your checking account online.



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

I had a smililar problem last year and i went to Lloyds TSB and they said that they never refusae someone for an account but there are certain rules surrounding the account they give you 1.You can only use Lloys TSB cash machines 2. You cant switch and 3. If you cant afford to pay a DD or soething to that effect three times in the 1st year then you lose the account. After a year you are upgraded to a normal current account (i will be on the 30th June!)



Good luck



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

It may be possible for you to have a joint account with someone else who acts as a guarantor. Over time this may help to restore your credit rating so that you can get one on your own. Also you can access your credit rating on Experian (I think they give you a 30day free trial so you can have a play about) - it is always worth checking that the credit rating is fair. My husband moved into a house that had been occupied by someone with the same surname and initial as him and that person%26#039;s poor credit rating was being incorrectly applied to my husband until he investigated + got it all sorted legally.



HTH



Jenny



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

Try those banks in a %26quot;poorer%26quot; neigherhood. Sometimes, large stores like Wal-mart or Fiesta will have banks (like Woodbridge Bank %26amp; Trust) in their own facilities.



Because of the neighborhood, most of their customer base doesn%26#039;t make a lot of money, so the banking institutes have to accomodate their customers.



They may have higher associated costs, but many times, they will open an account w/ a minimal deposit (i.e. $50.00) w/ bad credit.



Just stay away from the %26quot;Tier 1%26quot; banks like Chase, Bank of America, etc. They have their own ABA credit score. It%26#039;s not affiliated w/ FICO. (Basically, it%26#039;s their %26quot;legal%26quot; way to keep the rich and %26quot;credit worthy%26quot; clients, and to eliminate the poor and %26lt;Tier1 credit customers; they make a lot more money that way because these customers can afford to keep more in Interest Payable Deposits (IPD).



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

Have you tried the Halifax ??, I know someone who got a account with them after bad credit history.



The account is limited in some ways, it is NOT a current account but you can have your wage paid into it and pay bills and direct debits out.



You get a card for the cash machine but no cheque book.



I think it could lead to a current account when credit improves.



Hope this helps !!!!



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

I ran into the same problem not too long ago. I opened an online acct. You can look it up, its called Account Now. It is the same as a checking acct except they don%26#039;t give you checks. They send you a Mastercard debit card. You can do online bill pay 7 transactions a month for free. There is no minimum balance and they offer direct deposit. I love it. You can view everything online or over the phone anytime of the day and their customer service is great. They are FDIC insured. I have used them for 1 1/2 years and haven%26#039;t had any problems. If you don%26#039;t want to do an online acct, I%26#039;m not sure where you are from, but if you have a TCF bank around you, they don%26#039;t run your name through Telechecks. As long as you don%26#039;t owe them money, they don%26#039;t care about your credit and will give you an account. Hope this has helped!



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

I declared myself bankrupt July last year and Nationwide gave me a flex account with no problems at all



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

everyone in the UK is entitled to one so speak to the CAB as soon as you can cos that%26#039;s not right my friend and they will help!



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

clean up ur account and your reputation



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

In the UK the banks offer basic accounts. You could use this account to have your wages paid in. They issue a card to allow you to your draw money from ATM%26#039;s and also give you a cheque book.



After a while when you%26#039;ve shown you can manage this account they might allow you more services.



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

Have seen lots of people asking info on bad credits. Well, if you need to get your problem solved on%26lt;!--bad credit, you must know to how to confront it. Many factors can contribute to someone getting a %26quot;bad credit%26quot; rating, among these are non-payment of an account or late payments over an extended length of time. Take a look on



http://badcredits.awardspace.com/



You can easily be labelled as a bad credit risk by financial companies. This can make it more difficult to--%26gt;arrange loans or other finance, and usually means you will pay more interest on any loan you take out. Better clear your credit now.



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

There are banks in all states that do not use ChexSystems or other check verification services and some do not check credit.



I cant find a Bank to get an account because of a Bad credit rating last year,what can I do?

I have the anwser for you as I have just done this and been ACCEPTED!! Go to www.halifax.co.uk and apply online for the easycash account, u will be given a visa electron, can set up DD, use telephone banking and internet banking. No credit facilities avaliable. As long as u aint a convicted fraudster or been bankrupt u will get a account. It took maybe 4 weeks for everything to be completed for me, got my card and PIN. U will need to send proof of ID once they confirm they have ur application. I have SERIOUS defaults due to ex partner so u should defo be accepted. good luck and let us know the outcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment