Saturday, October 31, 2009

How long would it take for me to fix my credit on my own, i want a decent credit rating, its poor ri

its in the high 500%26#039;s but i want it over 650 so i can buy my first house?



How long would it take for me to fix my credit on my own, i want a decent credit rating, its poor right now?

It takes a minimum of 90 days for things to show on ur credit, like paying off debt. Make sure you keep a line of credit open (ie. the credit card you%26#039;ve had for years) also, use ur card once a year and pay it off. They look at how high ur credit limit is and how much debt u have and how much u make. Ideally u should have a high limit and little debt and a decent income. Also when ppl run ur credit (like when you apply for new credit cards) they pull your credit score which lowers it just by them looking at it but there%26#039;s a way mortgage companies can do this without lowering ur score. Good luck.



How long would it take for me to fix my credit on my own, i want a decent credit rating, its poor right now?

It will take a long time and you will likely fail if you go it alone. I know of a very affordable credit repair kit. . Usually companies charge hundreds of dollars to simply pull your credit and send correctly worded dispute letters閳ユ敄his is the key閳?.people will tell you that you can do this yourself for free but the truth of the matter is that the credit bureaus will throw your letters away or simply reject them. There is an easy to use online kit that will deliver the results you want available for just $19.95 at the source website. A similar kit is being sold via infomercials and radio talk shows for seventy dollars more but they try to solicit you repeatedly for other services after the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment