Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I reside in Australia, and I would like to know how to find out my credit rating ?

in Australia we dint have a credit rating for individuals. what we do have is the CRAA it keeps a record of your credit enquiries , credit defaults repossessions and bankruptcies. A credit provider if he wishes to find out how you paid would have to ring a fellow member and enquire. More often large finance companies have a point system. consisting of no defualts, 5 years plus at current residence, 2 years plus at currt employment, phone number in the phone book and capacity to repay



I reside in Australia, and I would like to know how to find out my credit rating ?

google,type BAYCORP



I reside in Australia, and I would like to know how to find out my credit rating ?

You may wish to speak with a credit counsellor. They can help you review your credit history and provide tips for boosting your creditworthiness.



This directory of credit counselling agencies in Australia could be helpful. It lists agencies by territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment